The Company built its e-commerce platform to enabled small business owners and individual entrepreneurs to reach the customer without owning a website, its hassle and financial burden, and technology difficulties. Our goal is to connect Muslim consumers & vendors through this platform without big fees like Amazon, eBay & Shopify to a seller. This platform was built for Muslims by A Muslim.
TERMS OF SERVICE
- We are held harmless from and against any claims resulting from damages sustained through the use of the website;
- You are liable for any information you publish on the website, which should adhere to the relevant laws, rules, and regulations;
- Once the content is published on the website, it becomes our property to dispense with, and we will owe no compensation to you;
- You are obligated to use the website responsibly;
- You are responsible for protecting your account by using viable passwords and safeguarding log in details;
- You agree to indemnify us from any loss suffered as a result of your actions;
- You agree to use the website at your own risk, nothing in the website constitutes professional advice, and we shall not be liable for loss suffered in reliance on the information;
- We are not responsible for third-party external links on the website. You may use the external links at your own risk;
- We are not liable for any loss that you may suffer in reliance advertisements and endorsements displayed on the website from third parties;
- Vendors shall be directly responsible to customers for any misuse of their personal data; we shall not be liable to customers due to any such misuse; and
- The Vendors must adhere to relevant State and local business laws.
Any ideas, concepts, discoveries, techniques, patents, copyrights, or trademarks belonging to us during this agreement's subsistence are our exclusive property. You only enjoy a non-transferable and non-exclusive license to use the website.
ASSIGNMENT OF THE CONTRACTUAL RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
You agree and acknowledge that we may exercise at our sole discretion and we reserve the right to freely assign or transfer any or all of the rights and obligations described in this agreement in connection to providing the service to you. You may not assign any of your rights and duties without our prior consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing provisions, this agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective successors and assigns.
PAYMENTS TERMS BETWEEN THE COMPANY AND VENDOR
- Payment by the Company to the Vendor: Payments made to the Vendor are calculated as the sum of the selling price, less the listing fee, less the transaction fee, less commission. The Company will also deduct penalties from this fee if any are present and send the Vendor's balance.
- Commissions will be calculated as a percentage of the selling price, which percentage shall be under vendor plan and may be subject to change as deemed necessary by the Company upon giving of due notice to the Vendor. The Company will withhold its commissions and fees.
- Payment Option: Payments will be made through PayPal, ACH, or another form of payment. The payment amount and method may be subjected to change as per any agreements entered between the Company and Vendor. Payments shall be released to the Vendor five to ten business days after shipping of the product.
- Invoices: The Vendor has to provide an invoice for the customer when providing to the Company the product to be delivered to the customer. The Company will invoice the Vendor for its commission and for the fees charged as well as for the penalties applied if any.
- Payment calculation: The revenue collected by the Company on behalf of the Vendor is based on the orders successfully delivered and paid for by the customers. The Vendor understands that the items shipped but not delivered at the time of the payment are not included in the payment.
- The Vendor will be responsible for their tax obligations.
- Return conditions: In general, if the original product packaging remains closed/sealed, customers are allowed to refuse delivery for any reason. This reason may include change of mind, lack of money, lack of availability for delivery, defective products, damaged packaging, etc.
- The Vendor will accept products returned by the customer if the return reason respects the return policy conditions.
- The Vendor is obligated to accept the return of goods in original packaging if the goods are faulty, is the wrong product, is different than described on the website.
- The customer is permitted to return the goods if they satisfy any of the above conditions within 14 days from the date of purchase.
- Returns process and split of responsibility: In case of products returned or rejected, a Quality Control check is done by the Company to determine who is responsible for the return of the product.
- If the Vendor has already been paid for the sale of the product, he or she has to reimburse the customer minus the amount of the commission deducted by the Company when the item was sold.
- The Company will deduct the amount relative to the returned item from the next payout due to the Vendor. If no payouts are due or the Vendor decides for whichever reason to recede from this contract, he will still have to reimburse the customer for the amount of the item minus the commission.
- If the Company is responsible for the product's default, the Company will reimburse the customer or replace the product less commission. If the quality control shows that the customer is responsible for the product's default, the product is sent back to the customer, and there is no reimbursement.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGE
You can contact us through the following addresses:
PO Box -7419. Talleyville, DE-19803
Suppose any provision of this Agreement is declared by any judicial or other competent body to be void, voidable, illegal, or otherwise unenforceable; we may amend that provision or severe it from this agreement. The remaining provisions of this agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
The construction, validity, and performance of this agreement shall be governed in all respects by the Laws of the United States of America and Canada.
We value your privacy, and hence we have provided detailed information on how we handle your data.
THE DATA COLLECTED
may also collect data.
Deleting your data on the website shall terminate your use of the website, and we will destroy any unnecessary data we have on you.
We do not intentionally collect or process data from persons under the age of eighteen years. If we accidentally get data from such persons, we will delete their accounts and data. Your rights to the collected data include; right to access, change, delete, transfer or complete it, restrict or refuse its processing, a right to withdraw consent on its use, and a right to complain.
Cookies, web beacons, tags, scripts, local shared objects such as HTML5 and Flash (sometimes called “flash cookies”), advertising identifiers (including mobile identifiers such as Apple’s Identifier for Advertisers (“IDFA”) or Google’s Advertising ID (“GAID”)) and similar technology (“Cookies”) may be used in connection with your use of the Service, third party websites, and mobile applications. Cookies may contain unique identifiers and reside, among other places, on your computer or mobile device, in emails we send to you, and on our web pages. Cookies may transmit information about you and your use of the Service, such as your browser type, search preferences, IP address, data relating to advertisements that have been displayed to you or that you have interacted with, and the date and time of your use. Cookies may be persistent or stored only during an individual session.
You may set Cookie preferences through your device or browser settings, but doing so may affect the Service's functionality. The method for disabling Cookies may vary by device and browser but can usually be found in your device or browser preferences or security settings. Please note that changing any of these settings does not prevent the display of certain advertisements to you.
The data collected is used to; set up and manage your account, communicate with you, e.g., through questionnaire and answer your questions, improve our services and those of approved third parties through research and marketing, secure your account, and personalize our services.
We endeavor to keep your data secure; however, there is no means that we can use to secure your data altogether. If there is any security breach on your data, we will inform you and relevant third parties to prevent a further breaches.
You can contact us through the following addresses;
PO Box -7419. Talleyville, DE-19803